Please Take Action Right Now!
Send your comments to the Board of Supervisors
(Scroll down to see talking points, flyers, and sample letters below)
What to say(We suggest you take these ideas and create your own email or phone message.)
• I want to know in advance if a wireless antenna is going to be installed in front of my home or apartment, and I deserve the opportunity to have my voice heard. Don't take this right away from me!
• I believe everyone in Los Angeles County is entitled to reliable, affordable, safe, future-proof high-speed fiber optic internet access. People in underserved communities deserve the same quality internet as people in the rest of the developed world.
• No one should have to rely on slow, expensive, unreliable wireless broadband that is prone to fires and has never been proven safe.
• I understand that billions of dollars are available to help pay for high-speed fiber optic internet connections to finally fix the digital divide. Los Angeles should get its fair share of this money.
• Wireless technology is not safe for our natural world. We need our birds, bees, plants and trees to be healthy.
• I urge you to adopt the "redlined" versions of Title 16 and 22 that were submitted by Fiber First LA. The placement of wireless infrastructure must have public knowledge and input.
Sample Letters Use these as a starting point and write your own letter.
Sample Letter 1
Sample Letter 2
Sample Letter 3
Sample Letter 4
Health / EMS
Download and share these informational flyers!
Click to download
Click to download
District 1: Hilda L. Solis 213-974-4111 Firstdistrict@bos.lacounty.gov
District 2: Holly J. Mitchell 213-974-2222 HollyJMitchell@bos.lacounty.gov
District 3: Sheila Kuehl 213-974-3333 Sheila@bos.lacounty.gov
District 4: Janice Hahn 213-974-4444 Fourthdistrict@bos.lacounty.gov
District 5: Kathryn Barger 213-974-5555 Kathryn@bos.lacounty.gov